Chef Roblé Ali
- Roblé Ali has quickly become one of the most recognizable chefs and one of the very few youngAfrican-Americans in the culinary world with national notoriety. The influential and charismaticchef has provided his services to some of today’s most notable individuals including PresidentObama, Leonardo DiCaprio, John Legend, Jack Nicholson, Michael Jackson, Vanessa Williams,the Olsen Twins and Rhianna to name a few.
- Growing up, Roblé was always fascinated with food and cooking. He showed talent in thekitchen at a young age after learning from his grandfather, professional Chef Jesse Harris Sr.. At15, Roblé returned to his hometown of Poughkeepsie and began working in his first professionalkitchen and continued to develop as a chef throughout his high school years. Upon graduation,he enrolled at the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY where he broadened hisknowledge of food. On the search for greater opportunities, Roblé moved to Brooklyn andbegan cooking in top restaurants and catering establishments throughout NYC.
- Roblé worked through the ranks as the youngest Sous Chef ever at Abigail Kirsch, an elite NewYork catering company. He worked side by side with Chef Chris Santos of Food NetworksChopped and on the opening of his ultra hip restaurants Stanton Social and Beauty & Essex.After quickly being identified as one of the hottest up-and-coming chefs, nightlife mogul, NoahTepperberg ( Marquee NYC / LV - Lavo NYC/ LV & Tao NYC/LV) hired Roblé as Executive Chefto open Avenue - and exclusive gastro-lounge in Manhattan.
- Realizing it was time to go out on his own, Roblé launched his catering business, Roblé & Co.With his unique team of talented chefs and event producers, Roblé creates captivating, one of akind dining experiences for high-end clientele across the country and the world.
- The launch of his business was captured in Bravo’s culinary docudrama, Chef Roblé & Co.
- In addition to his catering company, Roblé is currently at work on multiple projects, whichinclude his signature fragrance, "Clique by Roblé", a book, apparel line, philanthropy and hisnew restaurant “Streets” which serves up global street food in Williamsburg; Brooklyn NY.Roblé is currently the traveling food corespondent for ABC’s “The Chew".
- He currently resides in Brooklyn where you will probably find him biking around theneighborhood, checking out the local food scene and curating the next wildly successful andhottest brunch & day party in America "Everyday people".