- A graduate of the Escuela Hotelera of Isla Verde, Pastry Chef Nasha Fondeur Diaz commenced her culinary career in 2008 at La Concha Resort as Pastry Cook 3 under Chef Jeannette Berrios. By 2011, she was in charge of the Pastry Department.
- By the end of 2011 she was offer to be the Pastry Chef-de Partie at the Caparra Country Club in Guaynabo, PR. During her time at this establishment she took charge of all the desserts and pastries for events and their restaurant, Bana’s Café.
- On November 2012, she started working for the famously known OOF! Restaurants under Chef Hector Crespo. Here, she created and oversaw the production of all of the restaurants’ desserts including the renowned Coconut Cake from The Parrot Club.
- It was in 2013, Pastry Chef Nasha Fondeur was welcomed to the Condado Vanderbilt Hotel as Pastry Chef-de Partie under prominent Chef Juan José Cuevas. During her time at the Condado Vanderbilt Hotel, she has done stages at Francoise Payard and Union Square Cafe both in New York City. She also took courses at the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City with Pastry Chef Michael Laiskonis, where she expanded her knowledge in Sugar Science and Fundamentals of Chocolate and in 2015 Chef Nasha Foudeur went to San Ignacio College located in Miami to expand her knowledge with the Master Chef Antonio Bachour. In San Ignacio College she learned to work with chocolate techniques, entremets and plated desserts. In August 2015 she went to panama to the international forum of pastry with the master chef Antonio Bachour, Carles Mampel, Xavier Barriga, Oriol Balaguer, Javier Guillen.
- Since, 2014 she was offered the position as Executive Pastry Chef of the luxurious property where she is responsible for creating exquisite desserts for 1919 Restaurant, Ola Ocean Front Bistro and the hotel’s banquet events.